Walther Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't trust things like this as a person who actually would pick up a gun would know what he/she is buying. Yeah. I also bought a rifle and it says 22LR on the barrel but a 6.5 creedmoor don't fit but the manual says it should.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I don't trust things like this as a person who actually would pick up a gun would know what he/she is buying. Yeah. I also bought a rifle and it says 22LR on the barrel but a 6.5 creedmoor don't fit but the manual says it should.
I did not buy this gun It was my father-in-laws. I know nothing about walthers let alone why my inlaw would have the wrong bullets & magazines with it. Didn't you read the post before you jumped to conclusions? If you aren't going to be polite or helpful please move on.

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Why don't you apologize for the nonsense you've written above and try to pay attention. 1917

·
Registered
323 Posts
*****, you can get a Handi Racker which will make racking the slide a cinch. For range use; you won't need it for self defense. I have one that helps me rack the slide on my H&K P 7...talk about hard to rack! Your pistol is nice and I would encourage you to hold on to it. Can't get a new one like it. I've got a PPKS, a few years newer than yours with all the extras except the target. I'll never sell mine, which does have sentimental value. Keep yours a few years and I'm sure yours will, too.

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Gene, it is a beautiful pistol. Almost new except for a tiny bit of high edge wear. It belonged to her father-in-law so she will have to assess the sentiment there. She has said her husband isn't really interested in it. So, I can't really advise any further than I have...other than to think selling it over carefully before you pull the trigger. What would you say it is worth...$800 to $1,000. I'm sure a Member here would love to have it. ***** prefers a revolver....so does my wife, and she shoots her's well. I don't argue. She will also wear out my .32 PP and shoot up all of my ammo. ***** if you sell you might want to consider putting the pistol up for sale here. There is a section for it. You will need to determine what you want for it and list the price.

The way it works is the first person that says I want it is the one you deal with assuming price, etc. works out. If not for some reason go the second person. If the buyer lives out of state both of you will have to go through a FFL dealer. This is simply a gunshop with a FFL license. Some charge $20, some $150. Avoid the $150 ones. After you receive the money then ship the pistol to the purchasers FFL. They will need to do the background check on the purchaser. A five minute process...hence the $20. If it were a .32....I'd be begging. 1917

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have no idea of worth of the PPK/S. I got my P-guns at bargain prices so I'm not a judge of that. Hers has the Made in W Germany marking, making it more desirable than mine.

On the Colt 1908 Hammerless magazine, I checked on eBay for originals. There were two I saw priced at $150 and $199. So she can sell hers without much problems.

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
I got my P-guns at bargain prices
lol....yepper, me too. Nice PP in .32 for $318 and a beautiful Manurhin .380 for $375. I have paid more for some nice .22 models though. I think at $500 to $600 it would sell quickly here. But ***** gun is a nice one....that is for sure. 1917

41 - 48 of 48 Posts