Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new member here - so: Hello!

Would like to know your opinions about this Walther PPK with alloy frame. Serial number indicates year 1942. I know, alloy frames have been used by Zella Mehlis in case of PPK from time to time up to 1945. Please see pictures. It is our first pre 1945 example with alloy frame, so no real experience with that. No serial number on slide at all.
Thank you.

Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Material property Gun barrel Gun accessory
Shoe Automotive design Knife Grey Motor vehicle
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Wood
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun
Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum.

You have a great looking Dural PPK. According to my most up to date serial number chart your pistol dates to early 1943.

Registered
I am new member here - so: Hello!

Would like to know your opinions about this Walther PPK with alloy frame. Serial number indicates year 1942. I know, alloy frames have been used by Zella Mehlis in case of PPK from time to time up to 1945. Please see pictures. It is our first pre 1945 example with alloy frame, so no real experience with that. No serial number on slide at all.
Thank you.

View attachment 102708 View attachment 102709 View attachment 102710 View attachment 102711 View attachment 102712 View attachment 102713
Hello,
In this serial number range your PPK should actually have the serial number on the rhs of the slide, too.
Best regards to Poland, Dieter H. Marschall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts