Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble narrowing down a date on a purchase I would like to make. The item is a Walther PPK in a 380. The right side is stamped Waffenfabrik Walther Zella-Mehlis (Thüringen) with a serial number marked as 213554K. This serial number puts it ahead of the ones listed on tague and as well Im not sure if these serial numbers covered the 9mm short. A manufacturers date of 1944 or older is extremely important for me as in Canada I can only transfer these older guns to my kids, anything newer must be disposed of. Thanks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm having trouble narrowing down a date on a purchase I would like to make. The item is a Walther PPK in a 380. The right side is stamped Waffenfabrik Walther Zella-Mehlis (Thüringen) with a serial number marked as 213554K. This serial number puts it ahead of the ones listed on tague and as well Im not sure if these serial numbers covered the 9mm short. A manufacturers date of 1944 or older is extremely important for me as in Canada I can only transfer these older guns to my kids, anything newer must be disposed of. Thanks.

Hello, Your PPK 213554K was made in 1939. Dieter H. Marschall (author of Walther books).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts