Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I am a new member to the forum and was hoping the Walther community can help me. I am having trouble identifying the date of manufacture of my Walther PP .32. Can someone help me identify the year of manufacture and what it may be worth?

S/N 142857 P The S/N is only stamped on the frame

The only proof marks are a N with a crown over it. They are located on the chamber and on the slide.

Thank you!

Attachments

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum. I would date your PP between 1937 and 1941.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you everyone for your responses! What do y鈥檃ll think it could be worth? I just bought it for $325.00

Registered
What site did you use to get the info?I also recently bought a PP .32 cal. er#388487 matching #s and the Ulm stampped at the ejection port. What I cannot figure out is, on the slide and frame there is a stampping of a box with the letters Nds stampped in the box. What does that indicate. No markings indicating it was made anywhere outside of Germany. "Made in W. Germany samppted on right side.
Hope some one can help,THX in advance.

/Users/frederickhuicochea/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/17/00/1776/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1776.jpg

/Users/frederickhuicochea/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/17/00/1767/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1767.jpg

/Users/frederickhuicochea/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/17/00/1768/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1768.jpg

/Users/frederickhuicochea/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/17/00/1779/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1779.jpg

/Users/frederickhuicochea/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/17/00/176b/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_176b.jpg

Registered
What site did you use to get the info?I also recently bought a PP .32 cal. er#388487 matching #s and the Ulm stampped at the ejection port. What I cannot figure out is, on the slide and frame there is a stampping of a box with the letters Nds stampped in the box. What does that indicate. No markings indicating it was made anywhere outside of Germany. "Made in W. Germany samppted on right side.
Hope some one can help,THX in advance.

Registered
You have a retired West German police PP marked as property of the state of Niedersachsen (Nds), known in English as Lower Saxony.

Registered
Fine with me => Lower Saxony :)

Registered
Duplication of discussions and other annoyances could be avoided if the FAQ section actually were limited to answering FAQs and were not just a bunch of aimlessly meandering random open threads.

Premium Member
Duplication of discussions and other annoyances could be avoided if the FAQ section actually were limited to answering FAQs and were not just a bunch of aimlessly meandering random open threads.
What difference does it make? Nobody reads the FAQs anyway.

M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts