Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I popped onto Ebay and there is a Mag listed as 9x18 Walther I look and it is a 9x18 PP Super mag with the finger extension BIN $85 with $3 shipping.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry got pulled into something else. I have two Supers and 4 mags, I looked at the finger extensions before and "they" wanted $30-$50 for them. So since the mag at $85 was a little pricey I went ahead and bought it. Question does anyone else have one and what is the opinion of them/? I love both of my pistols with Marschal grips and I have quite a bit of ammo.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I don't have any finger rest Super mags nor have I ever seen one in person. I am not a finger rest guy but them that are seem to pay premiums for them. That being said $85 for a Super magazine would be considered a bargain these days. It will probably be considered a steal before long.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I have a couple mags with the finger-rest base plate. It makes the already-good grip on the Super even better. That price is a steal in today’s market for a regular base-plate magazine, and roughly half the price of what people want to get for one like yours.

Nice Marschal grips, they are the only aftermarket wood grips available for the Super.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obviously a fan as am I, here is the mag in the other one, so now I need one more

·
Registered
20 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts