Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, sorry for what is probably a repeat question, did a search (words like pp, pistol, case, carry) well they return hundreds of threads. I also looked at the front page and missed any stickys on the matter.

Want a hard plastic foam filled case for my Walther PP, mid-century pistol. Ideally the foam is cut out to fit. I suck at that sort of handskills work...I have no hand skills, would butcher the foam.

I've looked at the Walther page, they have ONE photo of a case, CLOSED!? Just a black plastic box...in most cases.

If anyone can confirm that a case for a modern PPS (for example) would fit? There is a aftermaket maker of gun cases for Walthers?

Any guidance to a link or webpage would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Based upon the average dimensions of the PP series I think the PPS M2 case might work. I have attached a photo that shows a PPS M2 in the case. I have added dimensions in red. The curved and sanded surfaces make measurements less than exact but not meaningfully off when you consider the foam compresses.

If you think it will work for you, I would consider selling the case. Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts