Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I just joined the forum here and I wanted to ask if someone has any experience with their walther where the hammer drops after each shot? Excuse my lack for better wording, but after each shot a new bullet is picked up but instead of the hammer being cocked it is being decocked somehow. Maybe someone has a cure for this?
It's a Ulm 7.65 walther that i bought from a competition shooter.

·
Registered
94 Posts
My 22 cal Model PP was doing what you described, not with every shot, but frequently. I sent it to M&M Gunsmithing. He replaced the hammer and it's been fine ever since.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I had the same issue with a 1931 bank issued PPK and it was missing the hammer block and hammer block spring. Check to see if those are both still installed. It was tough to find them. I found the hammer block from one person and the spring from Earl. They are both rare parts.

Can you remove the slide and show us a picture of the top of the frame with the parts installed?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately I am away for work some weeks now and can not check and take a photo of it. But I will be sure to check it out, so thanks for the tip:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts