Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried contacting Walther customer service (I need to purchase a broken part that apparently is only available directly from Walther). It appears they no longer answer phone calls, just recordings so I leave my info and guess what.... they don't return these calls. So I emailed them at customer service where I finally receive a reply that says to call the number again and put in 507 for an extension and they would be able to help. I Called the number and put in the extension and guess what...... they don't answer there either. So I leave a message with my contact info and guess what.... they don't return these calls either. This has been going on for 2 weeks. All of my contacts were polite and contained nothing negative (just the parts I need and my contact info). I will probably just sell the firearm as a non-functioning weapon, but at least I wont have to deal with a company that doesn't care about its customers.
There are to many quality firearm manufactures who actually have good customer service to put up with a manufacturer who once you buy their product don't care about you.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Keep your pants on, Mr. Big Spender posting from a five year old budget tablet. As you may or may possibly not be aware, gun sales are currently through the roof and every company making and selling guns (and those companies supporting and enabling people to work from home) is busy a.f. at the moment. Patience, they’ll get to you when they get to you. Personally, I’ve finally caught up some and am working on tickets from May, for example.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I’ve always had good service from Walther. I suspect they are overloaded with service requests due to both a high volume of new gun sales coupled with a lot of people with spare time on their hands going to the range.
Frustrating for sure.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
G is understandably upset. He has an issue and has not be able to contact Ft Smith to resolve it. Telling him to relax or understand really isn't much help.
I'm not sure why he isn't getting through to Customer Service. I called recently and got right through (479)242-8500. I had a new back strap in 4 days.
It could be the 4th of July has something to do with it.

All I can suggest at this point is to keep a record of when you call and how long you are waiting before they answer. When they do answer please remember this is their FIRST point of contact even if you've been trying "forever". Talk about the weapon issue first to get that resolved and than ask to speak to a supervisor about the contact issues.

Reactions: mpgus

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep your pants on, Mr. Big Spender posting from a five year old budget tablet. As you may or may possibly not be aware, gun sales are currently through the roof and every company making and selling guns (and those companies supporting and enabling people to work from home) is busy a.f. at the moment. Patience, they’ll get to you when they get to you. Personally, I’ve finally caught up some and am working on tickets from May, for example.
So my model 2019 tablet that I purchase 6 months ago is 5 years old? Know what you're talking about before you crap on someone's elses post (but looking at your other post I guess that's what you do). Even if it was a 5 year old tablet what does that have to do with Walther customer service?
Saying "gun sales are currently through the roof and every company making and selling guns" just further supports my comment that they are only interested in taking your money for a new gun and not interested in supporting their customer.
Mr. Big spender Just because you're to cheap to pay someone to get your "tickets" done in a timely manner doesn't mean a real company like Walther should run their business the same way. I contacted Sig Sauer last week and was speaking to a representative within 5 minutes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I didn’t have good experience with those guys in Ft. Smith either. Ended up selling the Walther and went elsewhere

·
Registered
54 Posts
So my model 2019 tablet that I purchase 6 months ago is 5 years old? Know what you're talking about before you crap on someone's elses post (but looking at your other post I guess that's what you do). Even if it was a 5 year old tablet what does that have to do with Walther customer service?
Saying "gun sales are currently through the roof and every company making and selling guns" just further supports my comment that they are only interested in taking your money for a new gun and not interested in supporting their customer.
Mr. Big spender Just because you're to cheap to pay someone to get your "tickets" done in a timely manner doesn't mean a real company like Walther should run their business the same way. I contacted Sig Sauer last week and was speaking to a representative within 5 minutes.

🤦‍🙉🙈🙊

·
Registered
10 Posts
I tried contacting Walther customer service (I need to purchase a broken part that apparently is only available directly from Walther). It appears they no longer answer phone calls, just recordings so I leave my info and guess what.... they don't return these calls. So I emailed them at customer service where I finally receive a reply that says to call the number again and put in 507 for an extension and they would be able to help. I Called the number and put in the extension and guess what...... they don't answer there either. So I leave a message with my contact info and guess what.... they don't return these calls either. This has been going on for 2 weeks. All of my contacts were polite and contained nothing negative (just the parts I need and my contact info). I will probably just sell the firearm as a non-functioning weapon, but at least I wont have to deal with a company that doesn't care about its customers.
There are to many quality firearm manufactures who actually have good customer service to put up with a manufacturer who once you buy their product don't care about you.

I am finding many places that are not answering phone calls and their chat applications no longer work. Broke down and sent an email and got auto response that they are short staffed due to Covid (and / or increased gun sales demand)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Send an email. I need a part that showed out of stock. They emailed me back the next day and we got it all taken care of. Yes phone customer service is hard to come by in all businesses. They used to sit in small rooms but with the virus problems they have trimmed things down. I don't know the exact issue at Walther but I always find that email tends to get a response.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts