Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a P99c Qa .40. Was curious as to what acessories are most compatible with this model. Night Sights? Laser? Holsters (shoulder)?

I contacted Blade Tech and they are looking in to aquiring the gun so they can make me shoulder holster (I had recently purchased a holster from them for my Five-Seven, and was very impressed) . I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one.

I just seem to have a hard time finding much info on this particular gun. Its a shame because its really one of the finest and most accurate guns Ive ever shot.

·
Registered
471 Posts
That shoulder holster idea sounds interesting. If you get one from them, I'd sure like to see a picture of it... There's more made for your gun than you might think. Check out the sticky at the top of the page and also this site...

BTW, Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Congrats...... they are sweet huh.....
let me add a few things..... CDNN hs factory SW99 .40 S&W mags for$15 without the finger extension... they will work in your P99c
here they are

Fist holster have 2 shoulder holsters... and another member here on the board had said nothing but good things about their holsters.... they only list the P99... but call and see for the P99c.... I am almost sure they have that one too.....

Nightsights.....MEPRO's from Arizonagunrunners are $68 they list the P99c and P99.... still have not found out what the difference is .. but I guess there is one....

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Just get a holster, I like strong side IWB, and then forget the rest (except for more mags, maybe) and then spend your money on lots of ammo so you can get to the point where night sites, and lasers don't matter. You'll just know how to shoot!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the heads up on the extra magazines.

Does anyone know if the BA-6 or BA-7 laser sight fit the P99c?

As far as FIST holsters. I actually have one, and the first time I slid my brand new P99c into it, I withdrew the gun and to my unpleasant surprise there were two brand new scratches on the front of my barrel. After a while and more scratches I finally figured out the problem and altered the holster a bit. Having said that I am going to wait it out for Blade-Tech.

The holster I bought from FIST

http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/k1/K7.htm

The holster Im waiting for- I already own the one in the picture for my Five-Seven- Its awsome

http://www.blade-tech.com/Blade-T....13.html

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
neither laser will fit the P99c..... BA6 fits old style P99 (closed rails) and BA7 fits new style P99

1 - 6 of 6 Posts