Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
The PPK doesn't suck. Another reminder of why I don't normally watch TFBTV. Otherwise it was a decent review of the P99 AS.

Registered
I watched it and it was a decent review. The PPK is cool but nowhere near as versatile or practical as the P99.

There was a smart ass commenter on there running his mouth. You may have spotted his 鈥済uns for me but not for thee鈥 rhetoric.

Registered
I wish everyone would stop posting content referencing the MR9.
I've been trying to add one to my collection for over 2 years now.
Preferably the long barrel version.
O.F. knows what I'm talking about.

Reactions: djmg412

Registered
I ain't skeert. I'd make 'er bark a few times. (Only as long as I didn't have to buy the food, LOL)

Registered
I watched that video on my own, when it popped up on my main Youtube page. Like 2 days ago.

I remember when the MR9s were out. I had an SW99 back in the day,a nd I never liked it as much as the P99. I quit chasing the clones, and I just prefer the real Walther.

Although - I may be one of the few that prefers the newer frame to the original, classic P99 frame.

Registered
I鈥檓 not a fan of two-tones, never saw a MR9 that wasn鈥檛. The Buster Browns of the pistol world.

I did end up buying a SW99, but that鈥檚 because it was the only way at the time to have a Walther in .45.

- gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli

Registered
Gonzo, my father picked up an SW99 inn 45 at an auction for a steal. No one up where I grew up in NEPA thought such a pistol that 鈥渃ould鈥 have capacity should give it up for stopping power. I think after tax and tag, he left auction house $275 poorer, I was beyond jealous. Only bear was the rear sight fell out, guess it was a known thing. But that is one sweet shooting pistol. Recoil not bad, at all. His has the flappy paddle release, too, so it was no new Manual of Arms to get used to. I never got my hands on an MR9, or a CANIK, but I am under the impression that they are very similar with the internals.

Registered
The sound of the striker spring compressing when he demonstrates the double action pull at 4:20 into the video... 馃槃馃槃

1 - 14 of 14 Posts