Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I have a Walther/S&W P99 .40cal I purchased years ago. I had it stored in a high location and to my HORROR, it fell hit the hardwood floor and the rear sight and plunger broke Ugh!!! To all my Marine Corps Brothers/Sisters out there, I did numerous Push-ups and am still punishing myself for it. I need help, I need an entire rear sight w/ adjustment screw and the Plunger. I can find the sight w/o problem, just doesn't come with the windage adjustment screw and can't find the plunger anywhere. Someone lead me in the right direction! Thanks...

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
This is the main reason why I no longer have the adjustable sight setup on my carry pistol.

You can either contact Walther Arms, Magnum Research, or Earl's Repair Service, and get another rear sight setup, or you can order 10-8 sights, Dawson Precision sights, or any of the PPS sights for your pistol, and not worry about this happening again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will look into it. I never messed with the adjustments on it. Thought it fired just fine without. Thank you for the assist!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts