Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone , what would you put on a gen 2 P99 AS with the one notch attachment rail?

First and foremost the accesories must fit.
Which lasers are best and which flashlights , as of today (2021).

Thank you and excuse my english. :)

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I'm sorry I can not recommend a laser. I have had them, and find them to be a novelty at best. I have no experience with the light, but I can see where it would be a nice feature to have.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry I can not recommend a laser. I have had them, and find them to be a novelty at best. I have no experience with the light, but I can see where it would be a nice feature to have.
I have heard that about lasers by many people , why so much negativity about them?I never have used one on a gun but as i imagine it , it gives you , super fast target acquisition but it also gives away your position (the position part is for real case scenarios). Are they only tacticool?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
in the daylight, or unless you are very close, the dot will be lost very quickly. It also shows how steady of a hand you have, which may or may not be a "tell" in a situation. It is just my opinion you understand, and I am a nobody. That being said, I have carried a gun daily for the better part of 30 years. Old men can be set in their ways.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
in the daylight, or unless you are very close, the dot will be lost very quickly. It also shows how steady of a hand you have, which may or may not be a "tell" in a situation. It is just my opinion you understand, and I am a nobody. That being said, I have carried a gun daily for the better part of 30 years. Old men can be set in their ways.....
Thank you for you help and information!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I have a Streamlight TLR 3 on my P99 AS. It's a secondary home defense option on the other side of my house. My PPQ M1 stays bedside with an Olight mini valkyrie attached to it.

Reactions: jaspar4

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I will admit to cutting a section of bicycle inner tube, turning it inside out, and putting in on my grips.... It really adds the grip.... I know it's not showy, but it works very well....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts