Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in possession of an INTERARMS Walther P38 in 9mm Parabellum which was purchased from a good friend of mine many years ago. When it was purchased, it was in perfect working order and functioned pretty much flawlessly, but over a period of some years, it developed a "trigger sting" or "slap" on firing. In other words, upon each firing, the trigger really "stings" the trigger finger, so much so that it becomes quite unpleasant to shoot after just a couple of rounds. The only way to comfortably shoot this pistol is to wear a shooting glove, but there is still an uncomfortable "slap" to the finger on every shot.

In an attempt to find the problem with the trigger, I took the pistol to three different gunsmiths, but none of them could determine the cause. By chance, I mentioned this to an ex-police officer/instructor and he commented that this was a common malady with this weapon. Took him at his word, but, this STILL has me perplexed.

My desire is to find someone on this forum that may have the solution. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts