Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In spite of the numerous negative comments on some of the other (nameless) gun boards regarding the P22, I bought one yesterday. I made sure I bought one with an *AF* (2005) date code just for a little extra security against bugs. I decided on the plain Jane all-black version with the 3.4" barrel. So far, I've tried a limited amount of 4 or 5 different types of ammunition including Remington SUBSONICs with no problems whatsoever.

Now that I feel that I got a good gun, I'm considering the purchase of one of the *Walther* brand P22 lasers (not the one for the BB guns). For those of you that have them or have used them, what are your opinions? Is it worth the ~$100 price tag? Additional comments are welcome.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like it, it's cool.

However, I need to work on adjusting mine a great deal more. There was a forum post on adjusting it somewhere around here (I think it was here) that I need to print out...

·
Registered
3 Posts
If your interersted in a laser for the p22 and have a little extra money i would suggest the Insight Technology X2 Laser. I have one and love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts