Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have recommendations for a Walther P22 ankle holster... Fobus doesn't seem to make one for the P22 and I can't seem to find any manufacturer that seems to make one specifically for the P22. TIA.

·
Registered
821 Posts
All right, I have gotta know...

Why would you want to carry your P22 concealed? It really is more of a training pistol/plinker.

I'm not trying to be mean, I own a P22 myself, and it is not consistently reliable enough, IMO, to carry (not to mention, it's a .22!).

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your response.

-stunks

P.S. Try uncle mike's for ankle rigs. The best part, they can be WASHED when they start to stink.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I carried a P22 as a backup for a while when all I had was my full size P99...personally I think a P22 or P99c is too big for ankle carry...I used to do it with a Colt Det. Sp. but that was even heavier.

If you want to go Walther for ankle carry, wait for the PPS. The best ankle gun that goes with me everywhere that I wear long pants is my Keltec 380.

Uncle Mike's or Passport Holster.

·
Registered
1 Posts
its only a .22?

Cho Seung-Hui's assault at v-tech proves that the 22lr is not only an effective defense round but can also be used as an effective assault round. the myth of .22 for trainig purposes only should be ended. in reality the 22lr is much more versatile and deserves allot more respect. i feel confident enough with my shooting to say that if necessary i could stop a person in a shootout with my p22 even if that person was armed with a 9, 40 or 45.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts