Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the message from that company in Germany, kaehny.
They take the option to get all the rest of the P22 and the grips,too.

·
Registered
178 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (P88 @ Jan. 14 2004,10:29)]Where did you here this from?  I'm starting to see OD ones here in the States now.
Where? I've been going nuts for one ever since I got the 2003 catalog back in Jan. Hook a brotha' up

·
Registered
263 Posts
I could be wrong, but I recall seeing that the camouflage on those P22s were painted. I have only seen these versions on kaehny's website. I dunno if I'd pay the extra cash when I could go get a cool watercolor set and paint it myself...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

I'm picking my P22 up on Tuesday. I told them I wanted the Military Green and they had one coming in. Its on hold for me till I get my purchase permit on Tuesday. Can hardly wait!

Katy

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Picking up my P22 Military Green frame tomorrow. RSR has hundreds in stock, so if your dealer doesn't know how to get one from them, let me know. My dealer will sell them to you for $225 plus shipping.

James

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Interesting note: my new P22 Military has no "S&W" markings on it? It has all the German proofs though. I'll post pics later.

Correction: It does have the "Smith & Wesson" markings,as well as the Walther markings. They are stamped very small on the right side, but very subdued. Not lasered like previous P22s.

James

·
Registered
178 Posts
To get back on topic a bit here......

Anyone know if the two tone (silver slide) P22's are out there? These were also featured in the 03 catalog but I have yet to see one.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Anyone know if the two tone (silver slide) P22's are out there? These were also featured in the 03 catalog but I have yet to see one.
M700Police:

RSR Wholesale is showing "hundreds" of them in stock both 3.4" and 5" barrel versions.

They are a premium of about $30 over the blue models.

Regards,
James

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Okay, received word back from our contact in Walther Germany:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]> The P22 with green frame will be continued, the P22 with camoflage (spelling???) will not be continued.
I guess we won't see the camo P22 in the USA at all.

James

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
That makes more sense. I found it hard to believe they would stop making the OD frame. Now the camo one I can understand. It's just ugly!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts