Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was offered a walther p series with nazi emblems wanted to know the approximate price of it . The serial number is a 220xxxp not sure if I can or should post pictures of the pistol with the serial numbers also has a holster with it and numbers matching magazine any help appreciated

·
Registered
629 Posts
Defenitly has the military acceptance stamp on it. I'd like to see a few shots of the numbered magazine.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
I'm not sure what the value goes for on these or how its determined
Four things determine the value of guns such as this: popularity, scarcity, originality and condition.

Your gun is unquestionably a popular model for collectors. In my view it is not rare (a much over-used term), but it is uncommon. It gets high marks for originality, but its neglected condition is disappointing.

For guns in that condition a lot depends on how badly a particular buyer wants to acquire it. For that reason I'll leave it to others to estimate a dollar value.

M

·
Registered
629 Posts
Everything is in order. I haven't started study of holsters yet so I can't comment on what holster was used for which organization. A clear determination of what branch the pistol belonged to will aid in guestimating interest and value. I don't have any books I'm front of me right now but I would spit ball that it was from the airforce because they numbered the bottom of their magazines (someone please correct me if you know for sure so I can edit my post). If it is Luftwaffe, the last confirmed model that I saw for sale, the seller was asking $2,500. Condition of that model was obviously used, but it had a worn holster, and numbered magazine.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Looks like the pistol was stored in the holster which is a shame.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Appears to be a Luftwaffe issued PP. If it cleans up well it would fetch approx 2250.00. Plus or minus. There’s one that’s for sale on Pre98.com that you can check out. In its present condition, much less....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts