Walther Forums banner

Walther owners in the Philippines

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  anton 
G
#1 ·
Owners of Walther handguns based in the Philippines speak up.
Isn't it time to get ourselves organized here for some fun shoots?

#2 ·
Hi oscar,
I'm andrew form QC. I own a P99QA .40cal ( just got it last week from PB Dionisio )
So where do u usally shoot??? I usually shoot at Westpoint. Have u ever tried shooting ur gun at IDPA matches? U can contact me thru 0917-5271076 if ever u guys intend to meet up or have a fun shoot somwhere near. By the way, are u still having problems with a full mag?

G
#3 ·
I shoot at the range of the Marine Corps in Fort Bonifacio. I just bring my own ammo. Range use is free because my friend is an official of the Corps.

My mag problems solved now. Maybe the spring just needed to set.

I will note your number and will try to contact others for group shoot. Maybe we could also plan group purchases. It is very hard to get walther accessories here.

Oscar

#4 ·
Hi Oscar ,

I'm from Taguig and shoots at Camp Bagong Diwa and Mla.Shooters firing range. I have a P99 QPQ in 9mm.( also from PB Dionisio). I'll be in Manila this coming Sept.09 (two weeks) . Hope to see you walther guys . Have fun !!!

P99 QPQ
SW 686+1
Colt 1991 A1
Jericho 941 FS (9mm & .40 cal.)
CZ 97B
Para Ord P14-45 Ltd.

#8 ·
I just hope we can push thru with this soon since on the last thread regarding the planned funshoot didn't materialized.

Oscar, Fort Bonifacio is a good venue but can we bring our gun and ammo on a military camp?

Rich, I dont think Northstar will allow us to bring our own ammo? Btw, are you the one from Pasig? where at? I'm from Kapitolyo.

#10 ·
Has anyone of you guys ever tried practice shooting at Phil. Public Safety College inside Fort Bonifacio (kinda private range)? It's a nice range ( used by police officers taking up PS course). The range officer is a very experienced IPSC & IDPA shooter ( cabinet full of trophies and medals), nice guy too . You'll learn a lot from there ( or from him).

Regards ,

Hermo Gut

#11 ·
Oscar, what I meant was if we can bring in our guns and ammo if there's no official PPSA sanctioned match inside the camp.
I've shot a number of times at SEG firing range only if there's a PPSA sanctioned match. The military police at the entrance are more lenient during inspection of visitors vehicle if there’s an official match at the area otherwise they are very thorough in inspecting vehicles. Maybe your military friend can help us out in arranging for our hassle free entrance at the camp/marine's firing range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.