Walther Forums banner

Walther Model KJS Rifle--Anyone Heard of It?

7K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  pauliejohn 
#1 ·
I recently acquired such a model and from the markings it was manufactured in 1972 and imported by Interarms of Alexandra VA. The're now defunct and the Blue Book of Gun Values has nothing listed under Walther or Interarms. Anyone have any information willing to share or point me to it I would greatly appreciate. Walther has there KKJ series of rifles listed in the Blue Book.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Found out that when the Model KKJ series was discontinued in 1981 this model was updated and became the KJS-II series which differed largely in the form of the stock and the stippling on the forend. That was the European version and in English speaking countries it became known as SSV (Single-Shot, Varmit). It was also produced in 222 Remington but was discontinued due to pressure problems and strength of action. Very few were made and would be very desirable collectable if anyone run across one. The SSV model is listed in the Blue Book.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.