Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Walther LP53 ser# 007739 in basically New condition with the original box ,German pamphlet,factory target ,cocking ball and all 4 extra sights ( 2 front,2 rear) ....can someone give me an idea of the age and value of this air pistol ? All the threads I have read are dated and there are basically none for sale anywhere in the US currently that I can find. Thank you !

·
Registered
608 Posts
The last value thread I posted in a couple of years ago would still hold true today. 4-6 Not much turnover on them. And likewise the fact that the seals are rotted

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seals

The seals in this one seem to be fine. Shoots well.5 shot group at 25' was covered by a dime .

·
Registered
608 Posts
Try shooting through a white piece of paper about two feet in front of the barrel. If you don’t see bits of waxified rubber on it then run don’t walk and buy a lottery ticket.

Reactions: imaoldfart

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased an LP53 in excellent condition for $250.00 plus shipping. Box with all accessories was an additional $30.00. One sold on ebay recently in similar condition for an unknown amount but definitely under $500. If you are interested in selling, let me know.

·
Registered
66 Posts
One sold on EBay today for right at $700 - it was a nice kit (see attached photo).

There is one up for sale on Gunbroker now for $400.

I found one today for at a small LGS for considerably less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
608 Posts
That factory French fit case is very rare. That adds 3-400 to the value.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts