Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has seen it?
Would you buy one?
Since it is a Walther factory part... I would get one for the PP in .22LR   even though I know it was designed for the BB-gun... since the .22lr is going to be a toy, wy not get toy accessories for it !

laser for PP,PPK, PPK/s

·
Registered
33 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (uncut @ Mar. 18 2006,5:50)]Who has seen it?
Would you buy one?
I've not seen it, nor do I understand the idea behind putting a device onto such a pistol. The PP/PPK/PPKS/etc. is a short-barrelled compact platform. A laser aiming device ruins the profile and hurts conceilability of what is essentially just a BUG.

I have a laser aimer for my P22, but it is as you said, a "toy". No, I would not purchase one for any of my compact pistols. Professionally, lasers are for contract killers and snipers; most of the rest of us will use iron sights and scopes, since target acquisition is faster and more reliable.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heeheh you could put it on a PPK... use a pocket holster and nobody would know it is a PPK due to the profile change of the gun

OK it was a bad joke... and I don't think I ever get a laser for my compact P99... (however nightsights are next on the list for the P99c)
though I would get one of those if the deal for my PP 22lr is working out .. and use it to go blinking with..... just to say I have a laser on a PP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts