Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have managed to loose the very small Magazine catch spring from the G22. Since Walther does not stock these anymore, has anyone found an alternate source? P/n is 269 58 04.
Appreciate any suggestions.
Chris

·
Registered
93 Posts
Earl does not carry parts for the G22 or SP22 because they are made by umarex. He only deals with the walther made Guns

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
He used to list the G22 on his website, at least. He still lists the P22, another Umarex product. I wouldn't hesitate to call him and ask.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
... Since Walther does not stock these anymore, has anyone found an alternate source? P/n is 269 58 04.
Have you called Ft. Smith to ask, or is that an assumption?

If you have done so, it might be worth another call to ask to whom they sold the leftovers.

M

·
Registered
93 Posts
He used to list the G22 on his website, at least. He still lists the P22, another Umarex product. I wouldn't hesitate to call him and ask.
According to earl the P22 is a walther. He told me that when the G22 came out i called looking for the scope with laser G22. Thats when he told me he didnt have it because its a umarex product and he didnt deal with umarex he only deals with walther. And since he sell the P22 its a walther

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
OK, thanks for that update, Matt. Earl has said a great many things about the Walthers he's sold through the years, and while I respect Earl a great deal, not all of them have been accurate. (At one time, he maintained that his Walthers are made from special materials that make them immune to breakage.)

For what it's worth, at one time, he did list the G22 on his website, though it's not there now.

I'd still give him a call and ask. And I'd call Fort Smith as well, as MGMike suggests.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts