Walther Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you who have not seen it already I have an add posted in the "Want to Buy" section. A forum member under the name of 'jimemichael' claiming he had a ppk for sale. Not only did he send me to different emails with pictures of two different Walther PPK's but one email was addressed to someone else and another email was ripped straight from a current gunbroker auction that is STILL ACTIVE! Oh and I have saved these emails if anyone else is thinking of dealing with him, DONT.

Walther PPK .32 ACP Semi-Auto Pistol - In The Box : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

FORUM MEMBERS BEWARE!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same here he contacted me on a P5 with a deal to good to be true, so buyer beware.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I got several emails from him too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thanks for posting this information

Stay alert. He will be back under a different guise, either on this forum or another.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad so many others posted as well. I hope we saved someone from this creep. I do not know what offends me more: the fact that he/she tried to rip me off, or he/she was just so dang lazy with the scam. I mean, if your going to con me put SOME effort into it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
He got me too. Mine was a PPQ. I knew it was too good to be true when only wanted $300. Small tip off there.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
...believe he may have posted a KSG as well

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Glad so many others posted as well. I hope we saved someone from this creep. I do not know what offends me more: the fact that he/she tried to rip me off, or he/she was just so dang lazy with the scam. I mean, if your going to con me put SOME effort into it.
That is almost funny, if it weren't about such sad topic. He just found out that he too stupid to be successful in the criminal career as well. I am sure he did the best he could:D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.