Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents, We will be launching a new eCommerce site shortly. I am curious to see what you would love to see on that site. We will be carrying everything SKU of items we make that we sell over the Internet such as magazines, grips, etc... But what things would you like to see and support with your wallet? Thanks for the replies.

Mark

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I would definitely like to see magazines, recoil spring assemblies, striker unit assemblies, and other spare parts. Also, it would be great to have an exploded parts diagram of the various pistols with all the different part numbers. Also, some holsters on the site may possibly be a good idea.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
A very nice Walther coffee table book. T-shirts (mens & ladies) with Walther (not Umarex) logo. Polo shirts with same. Sew on Walther patches. Baseball caps w/logo. Threaded barrels and holsters for certain, popular models. How about beanies with the Walther logo? I think that would be cool. :cool: How about iphone cases/covers with the Walther logo?

R

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
What are the chances of offering Dieter Marschall's book "Walther Pistols Models 1 Through P99" (English version of course)? Dieter is a member here; his book is a standard that every Walther owner should own, and the books are becoming hard to find i the USA. A deal with Walther would a win/win for everyone.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Being able to easily order accessories for Walther pistols would help solidify Walther's American presence (recoil springs, strikers, magazines, small parts, etc)

A well constructed, embroidered Walther range bag would be a hit.

- Smaller Walther accessories -- keychains, flashlights, tactical pens, lanyards
- Larger Walther accessories -- HQ Walther cases

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
All parts for the P99, PPS, and PPQ, including magazines, springs, assemblies, sights, and levers.

If something breaks, I want to be able to order the parts myself, and fix it myself, without having to take advantage of the warranty. People would appreciate the availability of factory parts and magazines, and it would make a Walther more appealing to someone who would otherwise buy a Glock or M&P.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Being able to easily order accessories for Walther pistols would help solidify Walther's American presence (recoil springs, strikers, magazines, small parts, etc)
Bingo. Having a complete line of parts and accessories and in stock and easily ordered is key. How many times have we heard folks lament the fact that they won't order a pistol as there is no support or aftermarket available. Also, if there is a need that isn't being currently filled either fill it yourself or find a subcontractor to fill it. Walther's position in the US market has long languished and now is the chance to do it right.

I'd also wish that Walther sever ties with S&W completely and get the PP/PPK/S into German production for the US, but I know that won't happen, and that really has nothing to do with the web page, but I had to vent :eek:

And thanks for taking the time to participate here and seek our input.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Whoo HOO!!

I was just about to place a new post asking about the E-commerce site.

So the big question is when??? What is "shortly"?

I need to order Backstraps. :)

Thanks for the support Mark!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Threaded barrels please

P99 (and ppq fullsize)

Threaded 9mm barrels in full size and compact 13.5x1LH

Threaded 40S&W barrels in full size and compact 14.5x1LH

If possible PPS threaded barrels as well in the same pitches

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd just like a GOOD quality ballcap. No plastic strap adjuster.
And embroidered , not a patch or screenprinted. In the $25 range.

:cool:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ladies and Gents, We will be launching a new eCommerce site shortly. I am curious to see what you would love to see on that site. We will be carrying everything SKU of items we make that we sell over the Internet such as magazines, grips, etc...
So will this be a separate site or will links be enabled from the existing Walther Arms site? When I go to products>handguns>P99>accessories I see two items (with their SKUs) that I'm already planning to purchase, they just don't link to anything.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Some folks mentioned using the exploded diagram of the PPQ, I would further that by asking that you be able to select ordable items from the diagram itself by clicking on that item in the picture.

Other than what has already been said, I would like to see some performance poly shirts offered for both men and women. And maybe even youth sizes.

·
Premium Member
13,816 Posts
How bout some Walther branded shooting gloves. Just contact a golf glove manufacture. Work a deal with TUFF1 Gun Grip Covers - The Worlds Best Universal Gun Grips absolutely the best (softest, tackiest) grip sleeve currently available. And yeah, hats, t-shirts and range bags. I'm not really that big into camo, but the camo design goes a long way in helping to hide the outline of any pistol protrusions. A nice heavy weight (not winter) t-shirt...not that cheap thin crap. I really do like quality.... gee I guess that's why I own Walthers.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Parts, springs, kits, etc. The kind of items that are tough to get your hands on just because they aren't available. Grips, magazines, and sights, lasers. Most high quality logo'd items. Polo's, jackets, hats. travel bags, and travel mugs. I second a couple of different size range bags. Some nice patches for sew on or iron on. Books, DVDs on the history of Walther. A presentation or display case is also a thought. (Same size walnut/hardwood case and use a different insert for your most popular models. An engraving plate option) Just a few things to increase your footprint in US of A. Of course a few Holiday/Special occasion items may be popular as a limited edition offering. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I know Viridian laser (the awesome green laser folks) make their lasers for certain Walther models. If you could sell Viridians on your site that would be super cool. Especially if Viridian made them for you more popular carry models likw PPQ, P-99, PPS.

A .22 conversion kit for PPQ or P-99.

R

1 - 20 of 36 Posts