Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other then dealing with a bit of a shmuck when I called in, they rocked it. As many of you may remember, I started my last CS experience with
"Walther Customer Service SUCKS" as a result.

After doing everything I felt I could to make my trigger like it was when I first purhased it, I felt it was a Walther respinsibility. Well, $13 part and she's like it was when I purchased it.

Walther quickly got to my issues, replaced the Safety Block and returned it timely.

She's all good and works well like she's supposed to. Thank you Walther CS!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Other then dealing with a bit of a shmuck when I called in, they rocked it. As many of you may remember, I started my last CS experience with
"Walther Customer Service SUCKS" as a result.

After doing everything I felt I could to make my trigger like it was when I first purhased it, I felt it was a Walther respinsibility. Well, $13 part and she's like it was when I purchased it.

Walther quickly got to my issues, replaced the Safety Block and returned it timely.

She's all good and works well like she's supposed to. Thank you Walther CS!!!
Your lucky you got it back with that lovely introduction

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Good to hear Walther CS resolved the issue.

Enjoy the PPQ, be safe.

Reactions: mikel

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
They charged you $13 to fix the issue?

They've fixed other member's gritty triggers for free in the past. Did you send in the pistol, or did you request they send the firing pin block to you? How did you pinpoint the location of the part or parts that were causing the gritty trigger issue?

Other members in the past have reported that they fixed their gritty triggers by getting the firing pin block nickel plated. It may be something to think about if the issue returns.

https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/ppq/24647-ppq-butter.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts