Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Since no one is making any sights for the Creed yet, does anyone know if the PPX aftermarket sights will work on the Creed? How about any other past models like the PPS? I have asked Walther Support and will post what they say.

·
Registered
15 Posts
On my PPX I have Dawson Precision sights installed. They're black rear charger sight with a fiber optic front. If I remember right they were for the PPQ. Now if they will work on the Creed I don't know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a fiber optic green front site with the stock rear sites, nothing more. Over 2500 rounds without one single issue or miss fire. She sits on my wall magnet with a good strobe light ready for reliable action when needed. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Creed Sites = PPSM2

I just called Walther and because my Creed shoots a bit high, I wanted a different sight. They make 3,4,5. The Creed comes with #4. The replacement sights are 25 bucks plus 8 shipping. I guess I will just put my front sight under the target instead of on top of it and live with this but its different than my other guns as I don't want to spend 33 bucks on a front sight right now.

As I was talking with Walther, I told him about my Fiasco with Amazon and buying 'Walther' sights that supposedly fit the Creed PPX PPS PPQ P99. Well they don't fit and so I asked him what sights were compatible with the CREED. The only other Walther compatible with the CREED is PPSM2.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like the "bone stock" sights on my CREED. They are much better than the "GLOCK-U" rear sight found on the Ruger Security 9. However, I have noticed my CREED is shooting a tad high with my 9mm Luger reloads.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

Since no one is making any sights for the Creed yet, does anyone know if the PPX aftermarket sights will work on the Creed? How about any other past models like the PPS? I have asked Walther Support and will post what they say.

Same issues with mine. I emailed Walther and they said the Creed will accept any PPS type of sight.

·
Registered
1 Posts
..i recently purchased a creed in 9mm and the 2nd time at the range 1 of the white dots fell out of the rear sights..i emailed walther and there reply was a c/s # that led me to service and i told them what happened and they were nice and friendly and offered to send me a new rear sight at no charge, i also had the option to mail them my firearm but that wasnt an option for me...did anyone else have this white dot fall out too ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
A guick suggestion to new CREED owners...

Add some glow-on sight paint to the factory "3-dot" sights. This is easy to do using a blunt toothpick. Then seal them with a coat of clear nail polish. Glow-On

I have almost 1000 rounds shot out of my CREED and never had this issue. Plus, the sights are very clear in low light... kinda remind me of the night sights on my police "trade-in" Glock 21.

·
Registered
1 Posts
PPS/PPX/CREED all share the same sights.

Happy Shopping!

Thanks for the tip. I have a Creed and the first 100rds I put threw it both of the rear sight dots were gone and I've wanting to change them every since but wasn't sure if other after market sights would work. Amazon here I Come 😁

1 - 15 of 15 Posts