Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Just joined, I don't see any new posts about the Creed.
Hard to find any good upgrades for this pistol.
Ideas? Thank you! Keep Safe

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Welcome,

Night sights, holsters and steel guide rods are available for the Creed. Not sure what else one would want to do other than maybe cerakote it which has been done.

Reactions: sonic

·
Registered
350 Posts
The Creed is an excellent pistol that doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves. Unfortunately, it never really caught on and I don't think Walther moved that many units (relatively speaking). As a result, there are relatively few upgrades available. Beyond what muckaleewarrior17 mentioned (sights, holsters, guide rods) I don't think you're going to find much in the way of model specific accessories.

The upshot is the pistol does have an accessory rail that should fit most standard attachments. You can throw on lasers, lights and even red dot sights if you use a rail adapter.

(IMO) Walther designed your pistol so that it came out 'right' from the factory and wouldn't need many upgrades or accessories. Enjoy it for what it is.

Might I ask... what is it about the pistol that you desire to change?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Creed is an excellent pistol that doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves. Unfortunately, it never really caught on and I don't think Walther moved that many units (relatively speaking). As a result, there are relatively few upgrades available. Beyond what muckaleewarrior17 mentioned (sights, holsters, guide rods) I don't think you're going to find much in the way of model specific accessories.

The upshot is the pistol does have an accessory rail that should fit most standard attachments. You can throw on lasers, lights and even red dot sights if you use a rail adapter.

(IMO) Walther designed your pistol so that it came out 'right' from the factory and wouldn't need many upgrades or accessories. Enjoy it for what it is.

Might I ask... what is it about the pistol that you desire to change?
I like the Pistol, Jut want to make it my own. I added Talengrips to it, The Creed got kind of slippery when shooting bare. the grip cutouts are not as extreme as on the CCP M2, (my wife's Pistol) I differently want to try that DPM adjustable tension guide rod. I was just asking in case I missed something. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts