Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new Creed and like her ..... however i was unable to find a holster which would fit well enough to make it a carry Gun for everyday. I prefer Kydex over Leather.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just came across this post and wanted to share. I was searching for a leather holster for my new Creed and wasn't having much luck. I found this place and decided to take a chance:

Walther Creed Gun Holsters

I ordered the MTR Slimline Pancake and had it in 4 weeks or so. It's a great holster. Fits the Creed like a glove and is very well made. Wasn;t overly expensive either.

As soon as I learn to post pics, I'll try to post a few.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fits in a Holster for H&K USP45

I just picked up my Creed over the Weekend. I am sort of a pack rat for guns stuff... I have acquired various holsters over the last ten years from merchant clearance sales, yard sales etc... Needless to say, I never get rid of them.
I have a very nice Gould & Goodrich paddle holster made for a USP 45 and it fits a little snug, but it fits... (H&K USP45 is 1.26" thick, Creed is 1.30" thick.)
So, look around for something you like. I am never one to ask at a gunstore if I can test fit a holster...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just got my new Creed and like her ..... however i was unable to find a holster which would fit well enough to make it a carry Gun for everyday. I prefer Kydex over Leather.
All my pistols get the Light Tuck IWB holster by Vedder Holsters.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear in their drop down, so I would contact them and see if they can help. They have gone above and beyond for me every time.

I can't recommend them, but try Clinger holsters. They're another that has tooling for almost every gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts