Walther Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Old thread but I figured I'd add my contribution.
IWB Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra Max/Walther CCP.
Fits well and carries comfortably.

Reactions: Mamba

·
Registered
7 Posts
Value IWB Holster for CCP

Purchased this Creatrill holster for very occasional concealed carry - typically just when inspecting property at night - and so the CCP is more safely stowed & has protection while in safe.

This holster exceeded my expectations. Nice padding. Seems very sturdy. The clip is outstanding: very strong and holds holster to allow smooth draw even from pj bottoms (tested :)). The elastic retention strap snaps very easily, stays secure but does unsnap very smoothly with a quick flick of my finger.

Size 3 fits with my TLR-7 light. A size 2 is better if you do not have a light.

$10 ..cannot beat the value.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07528ST4F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(I have a review with pics. Search for "CCP")

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Got the holster for my CCP M2 from forgedtecholsters.com.
They are willing to work with you to accomodate any changes you might need, and inexpensive!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just received 2 RawDog Tactical holsters for my new CCP M2 380. Both IWB and OWB. I have several for other pistol and I like them for their low profile and ease of use.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great recommendations; I wish I would have looked here before I ordered mine.

I ordered one (minimalist IWB/Appendix; covers trigger guard though) from Cook's Holsters nearly a month and a half ago, and still don't have it. I'll report on it when I get it.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts