Walther Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
leather holsters for the ccp

I don't have any answers for plastic or kydex holsters, but so far I have had some surprising success fitting my CCP into leather holsters made for the S&W Shield from Don Hume, Galco, and DeSantis, as well as a couple of custom holster makers. Holsters for the Glock 43 are close but I have found the CCP fits really nice with the leather shield holsters, despite the CCP's squared off trigger guard.

However, as always, YMMV

Regards,

Colt

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have purchased the In N Out Holster by KRounds, LLC out of Tukwila, WA. I have always carried my weapons OWB, but decided to start carrying IWB at times to accommodate various clothing options. The problem is that with most companies producing holsters, I would have to purchase two holsters for my CCP so that I alternate between IWB and OWB. In addition, a lot of companies do not make holsters for the CCP. I happened upon KRounds Holsters one day (don't remember how), and found their In N Out Holster which fit my needs perfectly.

I ordered the holster on a Thursday night, and received it in Tennessee the following Wednesday. Pretty fast considering that their advertised production time is one week. The fit and finish are excellent, and it came with an extra set of belt clips and hardware to convert it to IWB carry. The company advertises that the holster is made from 100% pure Kydex, so it won't scratch the finish of the CCP. Check them out at:
https://www.krounds.com/

P.S. I am in no way connected or related to this company, and I received no payment of any kind for this review.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my Holster at Midway USA , it's a DeSantis Cozy Partner inside the Waistband Black Leather . It's great fiting for the CCP too - for $57.99 ......Marshall

·
Registered
8 Posts
damn shame Walther doesn't support there guns better than they do

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Question: Can you guys recommend a shoulder holster? I kind of want to try one out. the gun show is coming here next month so maybe I will just wait until then but any info helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts