Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have been using a remora IWB and a Ankle Ready Holster for a PPS and it seems to work. The CCP sticks out just a bit at the bottom but not past the bottom of the band.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone used an Urban Carry holster? Their g2 intrigues me but would like to here from actual users.

Walther CCP
Walther PPX
PT111 G2
Remington R1 Enhanced

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm looking for a somewhat minimalist holster; but I do want a sweat guard and full coverage of the slide. I have a Remora worked up on their site; but don't want to spend $30 on something when there is a better alternative. I wear no-belt nylon cargo shorts at least 6 days a week, so easy IWB can't rely on a belt for support. The DeSantis/Barsony nylon style would be perfect if I could find one for the CCP. Looks like moving 'up' from the P928/Micro9/LC9s size to the CCP size is proving to be a stumbling block in the holster dept. Dang:(:(:(

The Uncle Mike's size 12 works; but is a bit less stout than the extra 4-5 ounces of the CCP requires when compared to the LC9s.

I will likely get a Bianchi classic tan 100 style if they make it for the CCP; but would like a nylon rig for warm weather/EDC.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Has anyone used an Urban Carry holster?
I tried the older model, could not make it work as advertised. They do have good service and guarantee so try it out and return it if no joy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not-too-informative update...I have a Barsony nylon holster on the way. Have one for the LC9s and it works pretty well(would like a longer sweat guard). We shall see...It's a multi-fit model; but it only cost $17;) Shipped in less than one day according to the email notification.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That Inside Heat is a good looking minimalist design. I may add one for cooler weather; but I was looking for nylon with a sweat shield for central Texas! Of course, as I type this, they are forecasting wet and cold weather for the next week! I may have to look for a pair of long pants soon!:)

21 - 40 of 68 Posts