Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone notice the mistakes in the walher brochure that came w/ the handgun?check out pages 04/05,the descriptions under tech.and equipt.dont match the matching numerical description,not good for new shooters.does walther now.or am i misunderstanding something,the Walther is new to me.walther 2004 brochure.check out 01,02,05,06 and their descriptions.hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I doubt that they know. It was probably a translation error and then the proofreader doesn't know english or the pistol that well.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I doubt that it would do any good. They probably have printed all the catalogs for this year.

If you want, send them an e-mail.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I've seen the error in the catalog and had a chuckle. Marketing morons often make these types of mistakes. -HK had a print ad where the bullets were loaded backwards in the magazine. Sharp!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I still have the photo from the HK catalog. If anyone can walk me through the posting process, I'd be more than happy to share it. In the alternative, if someone wants to post it for me, I can email the jpeg to them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here it is... hard to believe, but it sure is funny and looks to be real.

Don't trust them H&K boys... go with the Walther.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol,thats anazing to me,hard to belive.lucky the anti-gunners didnt run with that!!

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats funny.i live in new york where you have to deal with the likes of schumer,clinton and pataki(wheres the budget and our contract).the most dangerous thing in that picture isnt the assualt rifle,but the ignorant person holding it.the ones who really believe that they know whats best for me and you,i find that truly hillarious.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts