Walther Forums banner

61 - 80 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
When you reorganized them, did you count them? How many Waltherrs do you have?

·
Registered
89 Posts
First time seeing this. Hold on, let me get my jaw off the floor.

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
When you reorganized them, did you count them? How many Waltherrs do you have?
ca. 370 Walther with 40 Manurhin
12 Astra
8 Beretta
6 colt
5 cz
7 fn
20 Glock
36 HK
8 SIG
53 TANFOGLIO
10 Smith & Wesson

and some ACCURACY / Browning / Mauser / Erma / Steyr / Taurus / Caracal / Star / Unique / Valmet / Vektor / Walam / MAB /

in total 682

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Tan.....all these firearms stuffed into steel boxes. They really should be organized and displayed in a museum. Did I mention I have a museum. Well, not really but I could come up with one really quickly. Are these unfired? You do realize you have an, uh, er......arsenal. Beautiful collection. :) M1911

·
Registered
601 Posts
TANFOGLIO

I noticed a MB fob and an ML logo.I guess you are driving an ML63 AMG? I wonder if MB are as expensive in Germany as here? I have a CL63 AMG and was just curious.

·
Registered
141 Posts
When people ask how many guns Tanfoglio has, I believe the correct answer would be "all of them..."

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I noticed a MB fob and an ML logo.I guess you are driving an ML63 AMG? I wonder if MB are as expensive in Germany as here? I have a CL63 AMG and was just curious.
In 2012 i have a E55 AMG but now i Drive a ML350 :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
TANFOGLIO: This is the hardest question you've ever been asked. If you could keep only one (1) walther pistol from the Walther Castle, which one would it be?
Picture Please!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm newly addicted to Walther. It would be awesome to have a collection like TANFOGLIO's someday...

I'm going to have to start buying a new handgun each month. April is going to be either the CCP or the PPQ. May will be whichever one I didn't buy in April.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Das ist unglaublich, wirklich beeindruckend!

Allein Deine Waffenschränke müssen tausende € gekostet haben.

That is unbelievable and really impressive!

Only the gun vaults must have costed thousands of €€

61 - 80 of 131 Posts