Walther Forums banner

41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
My buddy lives in Waldsassen (he's president of Ghost Bicycles) and he wants me to come over this year. Are you close to there? It would be an honor!!!

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
I think it's time for some updated pictures of your Walther castle, King Tanfoglio. I still come to this thread every once in a while to drool - you've added to your collection since so the time has come to make us even more jealous!

Lediglich in träumen die phantasie entwickeln eine so erstaunliche sammlung. Sie gemacht haben realität und aktie den schatz mit der weniger glück. Herzlichen dank, Mein König.

Können wir haben mehr bitte?

(Only in dreams only can the imagination develop such an astonishing collection. You make dreams real and share the treasure with the less fortunate. Sincere thanks, My King.

Can we have more please?)

-Pilotsteve

·
Registered
713 Posts
Incredible. What fun it would be going through all the boxes, tins and bags. The little gun in the bag hanging on the door, is that a Walther too?

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Wrong, Rothenfluh. That would be too obvious.

King Tanfoglio may be upset for me posting this exclusive photograph of him, but at the peril of incurring his wrath, that's him. Seated, right center.

-Pilotsteve

·
Registered
13 Posts
Why is it when I look at all those guns a tear comes to my eye?:confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wait a second, I thought Walthers made the guns in a factory, not at your house!

If it wasn't a sin to covet thy neighbor, I would envy you!

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Am I alone in being the only guy here who comes 'round every few weeks to just gawk? Sometimes if I've got a few minutes of free time at work or while plinking around on my phone at lunch break, I'll come back here and just oogle at Our King's collection. I love the safes, the organization and the whole layout. King Tanfoglio has die ultimative collection of Walther handguns and treasures we'll never see here in the US (and most of the world). Things like P5 frame blanks and Walther clocks? My hero!

Secretly, I find myself hoping Unser König will share more pictures with we mere peasants. From His faraway Magical Castle, perhaps He can give us some new photographs of his astonishing collection? Surely there is more to see since His last set of awe-inspiring pictures?

Mein König, würden sie teilen mehr photgraphs der unglaublichen sammlung? Wir alle lieben ihre sammlung und schöne bilder. Du bist unser champion!

My King, may we have some more pictures of your amazing collection? We love your collection and beautiful images, you are our hero!

-Pilotsteve

·
Registered
186 Posts
I saw a few SIGs...there's hope for him yet! :D

41 - 60 of 131 Posts