Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I am speechless! There are probably very few people in the world who have a walther collection such as yours. you are truly fortunate to have such an outstanding collection.

·
Registered
713 Posts
.............(Maybe someday you can take a picture of them all together in one photo, King Tanfoglio?)

-Pilotsteve
I have an idea, I'll get my passport and a ticket to Germany. At Tanfoglio's Walther dream castle, I'll put on white gloves and a bib to catch all the drool. I then will take out, with loving care, all of the guns and arrange them very nicely for a photo shoot. Do you think 2-3 weeks will be enough time to do this? Tanfoglio, just let me know when you're ready for me. :D

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I have an idea, I'll get my passport and a ticket to Germany. At Tanfoglio's Walther dream castle, I'll put on white gloves and a bib to catch all the drool. I then will take out, with loving care, all of the guns and arrange them very nicely for a photo shoot. Do you think 2-3 weeks will be enough time to do this? Tanfoglio, just let me know when you're ready for me. :D
ok come, you´re welcome

gloves i have for you

·
Registered
713 Posts
ok come, you´re welcome

gloves i have for you

That is very nice of you and I hope to take you up on your very gracious offer. Time for me to start saving for a once in a lifetime experience. Those are sexy gloves to go with a sexy collection.

Ps, I guess I have to bring the bib, I don't think you have any Walther bibs.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Normally I would never say this but ....

You have a serious case of "ubercollectoritis - germanicus" The only cure is to send me every pistol in your vault marked with the letters "PPK"!!!!

WOW!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
There's room in one of those safes, so clearly you don't have enough! ;)

So, how do we get into your will? :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's...like a black hole for Walthers. They go in and are generally never seen again. This thread reminds me of Speilberg's 'Close Encounters' movie. Where the 5 Navy Avengers just show up out of the blue. First time they've been seen in like 50 years.

:D

Reactions: TANFOGLIO

·
Registered
819 Posts
somewhere in my lineage i am related to the company and all i have is a P99, if you're ever interested in helping me out, it would be greatly appreciated...

(yes, my last name really is Walther.)

·
Registered
244 Posts
It's...like a black hole for Walthers. They go in and are generally never seen again. This thread reminds me of Speilberg's 'Close Encounters' movie. Where the 5 Navy Avengers just show up out of the blue. First time they've been seen in like 50 years.

:D
More like the scene in the huge warehouse where all the crates are stored.

·
Registered
458 Posts
More like the scene in the huge warehouse where all the crates are stored.
That'd be Raiders of the Lost Ark, but you're right. The only difference is the goverment never shows us anything in the warehouse, and denies its very existence. Fortunately for us, Tanfoglio occasionally gives us a few peeks. :D

Reactions: Sharwnthla

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Counted 6 PPQs..

now I know who voted more than four on the "how many PPQs do you own" way back when :D

21 - 40 of 131 Posts