1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I don't know what to say.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
It goes without saying that yours is one astounding collection of Walthers. One thing that interested me was the one handgun that seemed to be holstered on the inside of the door.

Is that one you keep ready at hand, and of all the choices you have handy, which model did you choose?

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
See guys! I told you he was the man! Remember, we must address him for now on by his true title. He IS King Tanfoglio!

In all seriousness, I don't know what to say about this astonishing, incredible collection we can all only dream about. King Tanfoglio enlists feelings of incredible jealousy at the same time as wonder and amazement. there's easily hundreds of thousands of dollars worth or Walthers in those cases, and I'll bet it's only a fraction of his collection.

To repost from an earlier thread, don't you wish you could just dump 'em out in a big pile on the floor and roll around in them like a dog in the grass? :)

Ein foto der sammlung zusammen alle pistolen in einem rahmen eines tages vielleicht, König Tanfoglio?

(Maybe someday you can take a picture of them all together in one photo, King Tanfoglio?)

-Pilotsteve

·
Registered
244 Posts
(Maybe someday you can take a picture of them all together in one photo, King Tanfoglio?)

Better have a ladder and a good wide angle lens!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Hoarders - Spring 2012 - Walter Edition ;)

I'd ensure those babies are insured, logical to say that collection required quite a bit of coin.

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It goes without saying that yours is one astounding collection of Walthers. One thing that interested me was the one handgun that seemed to be holstered on the inside of the door.

Is that one you keep ready at hand, and of all the choices you have handy, which model did you choose?
It is the PP Cut - more Pics

1 - 20 of 131 Posts