Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to call walther customer service this afternoon (1-800-372-6454). A message says that the office is closed until after the holidays. No exact dates were given.

Guess I'll have to wait.... Good thing I don't depend on one gun.

Anyone think I could get a response with email?

I should've taken 2 weeks off too.:)

Don

·
Registered
121 Posts
Walther America must thing crime will take a holiday break too I guess. I highly doubt you'll get a response by email if they've already tooken the steps of changing their phone message to accomidate the season. A bit early and too long of a break for people that lend their hand out to help preserve lives if you ask me. I personaly think they should all get back to work to assist in the arrival of the flawless PPS .40cals

·
Registered
525 Posts
I believe keltec takes the holidays off as well. Walther America is of course S&W and that means S&W is closed too. I think its kind of nice they give their employees some time off.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
FWIW
Yes it is nice that they are closed IMHO.... We all get too stressed and overworked that most of us don't even know what the holyday spirit is anymore.

·
Registered
16 Posts
+1 for soybomb and uncut, I wish I could have a couple of weeks off about now. Odds are I'll be working Christmas Eve and Christmas night...

That's OK, gotta pay for the P99c AS I just ordered :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Oh no, I didn't mean to sound unthoughtful to the employees. I'm sure it IS nice to have such a leisurely vacation from time to time, especialy during the holidays. The condition on the aspect of my statement was that if I relied on my walther/S&W firearm for SD and that firearm had a problem that may render it unreliable, I'd be in a jam considering I wouldn't be able to receive any help from any officals.(maybe I've been waiting for my firearm to be returned to me due to repairs......or simply needed offical advice...the holidays especialy this one is extra dangerous)

But yeah, I agree, I'd be nice to have such a vacation.....same here, I'm probably going to be working Christmas as well......I did last year

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh no, I didn't mean to sound unthoughtful to the employees. I'm sure it IS nice to have such a leisurely vacation from time to time, especialy during the holidays. The condition on the aspect of my statement was that if I relied on my walther/S&W firearm for SD and that firearm had a problem that may render it unreliable, I'd be in a jam considering I wouldn't be able to receive any help from any officals.(maybe I've been waiting for my firearm to be returned to me due to repairs......or simply needed offical advice...the holidays especialy this one is extra dangerous)

But yeah, I agree, I'd be nice to have such a vacation.....same here, I'm probably going to be working Christmas as well......I did last year
Sounds like a great reason to buy a 2nd, if the budget will allow it :cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still closed...

I called again today, and their message still says "closed for the holiday".

When I call again next week, I'll give a friendly suggestion that they say what the dates of their shutdown period is!

Besides the issue with my .40 P99 fullsize, I'll ask about getting a number 3 sight for my PPS as well. It shoots lower than I'd like it to with the #4.

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts