Walther Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. We just launched our $3,000 Great Guns Giveaway.

The first entry form is on our website:Walther Arms $3,000 Great Guns Giveaway - Walther Arms (www.waltherarms.com/GreatGuns)

We will add an entry point for Facebook users later.

Here is what we are giving away. There will be 17 different winners.
- Walther PPQ M2 9mm Pistol
- Walther P22 Rimfire Pistol + 1 Brick (500 rds) of CCI Rimfire
- HK 416 Rimfire Rifle + 1 Brick (500 rds) of CCI Rimfire
- Colt M4 Ops Rimfire Rifle + 1 Brick (500 rds) of CCI Rimfire
- Nine (9) Bricks (500 rds each) of CCI Rimfire for 9 Winners
- Four (4) Walther Gift Cards for $25 each for the top Contest Sharers

Best of luck everyone. Unfortunately, my boss said I can't enter.:)
Joe

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for the reminder... unfortunately living in the People's Republic of NJ, I can't get my hands on either the HK416 or the Colt M4, but I'd love a brick of ammo!

Reactions: JoeMcCoy

·
Registered
434 Posts
If you win Candyman you can just have them send the guns to me. I would gladly take them in your place and would let you know how much you enjoyed them every time I took them out to the range.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm in!

Is there a schedule for when the winners are selected, or is it just randomly between now and Christmas?

And welcome back, Joe McCoy!

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Hey there Joe. From what I can tell, you work for Walther in promotions or PR, yes? If so, how 'bout some hats or something like that? Baseball caps are very cheap to procure in a myriad of designs, are legal everywhere (even if you don't even have a firearm license), and offer free promotion/advertising for the company. Walther could give away hundreds of these for less than the cost of two of the pistols that are being given away in the raffle.

-Pilotsteve

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up! I thought the website said the PPQ entry would open Nov. 10.

Isn't Nov. 10 today?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the heads-up! I thought the website said the PPQ entry would open Nov. 10.

Isn't Nov. 10 today?
Hi Harp,

Sorry about that - we had some people confused about how the contest worked, so we reworked some of the material to be more clear. Here are the links to the PPQ M2 part of the contest. Best of luck!
Great Guns Giveaway - PPQ M2 Entry Page - Walther Arms - Walther web page
Walther Arms - $3,000 Great Guns Giveaway - Win a Walther PPQ M2 9mm - Facebook

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha! I bet Joe's too young to catch that reference. :p
Almost too young.
Hee Haw on Saturday - 1 of 3 channels. *I* was the remote control.
After seeing my 11 year old try to play multiple musical instruments last week, I said "Are you going to be the next Roy Clark?" No response - just a perplexed look.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
I don't think you can legally restrict entrants to only those who are on FaceBook.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't think you can legally restrict entrants to only those who are on FaceBook.
Hi photohause,

It's not restricted to Facebook.

Enter to win on the main Walther Great Guns Giveaway contest page by clicking on the link where it says "Web page:"
http://WaltherArms.com/GreatGuns/

There are 3 different contests: PPQ M2, Tactical Rimfire Guns, and Ammo. You can enter the Ammo contest 1x each week. The guns contests are 1 entry only.

Hope this helps.

Joe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts