Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help out there to find a magazine or a work around for one to use in my gun. I have searched the internet the last several weeks and there are none to be found.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called and emailed Umarex and Walter USA, no help. I even went as far to email Walter in Germany. Was corresponding with one of there support people. He indicated the last run of the magazines were made several years back. He was very understanding and tried to help me locate a magazine for me, no luck. Even though the gun is still being sold, extra magazines aren’t out there anywhere. I’m not liking this situation, would not have bought the gun under this scenario.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I’m very sorry to hear that they were of little help. Same situation as ammo right now, about dried up with the fake panic.

I did a quick look on your behalf just to see if I could spot one, even overpriced. Don’t no one have anything. For lack of better terms and vernacular. Lol

I have had great luck with Cheaper Than Dirt and Midway USA. Put your email in for when they return to stock, and if you are quick enough, they are all yours for the picking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As it turns out the IWI UZI was last produced in 2014. The last run of spare magazine was in 2017, and they all went to CDNN sports. Of course like you said there are none to be found anywhere. It’s a shame that Walter doesn’t support this anymore, I’m very disappointed in them. I guess when the magazine brakes, Walter calls it a “consumable” I year warranty, I’ll have a UZI wall hanger in my office.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts