Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a NIB P5C from a guy in WI, should be in my hands on Monday. Been wanting one for a long time, hope it is all I have anticipated.

Any tips on living with the P5C? I don't think I will carry it (maybe) but I will definately shoot it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With all due respect I am totally jealous of your collection. Not only the P5 but the HK P7 looks really great, along with all the others. It reads like a wish list.

Thanks again for the manual.

·
Registered
30 Posts
No doubt you'll be happy with it. I have been with mine so far. Some Nill wood grips maybe but if you don't care about that sort of thing it's ready to go right out of the box. Here's mine:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone have experience with Pro-Mag magazines for the P5? I just ordered 2 but after reading various reviews on other guns it sounds like they can be hit or miss (no pun intended).

·
Registered
356 Posts
You probably won't have much luck with Pro-Mag magazines. Most reports indicate that they're more a miss than a hit. Factory mags aren't cheap. The best source I found has been Natchez for a tad under $60.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback, I was afraid of that. I'll give the promags a try. They are supposed lifetime warranty, which I guess might mean lifetime problem. I'll post results when I have them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts