Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will no longer post in this forum until the problems are corrected. Every time
I log on and I try to reply to a post the d... forum wants to me to log on again. The few replies I am able to get on have to be extremely short because if I take more than 30 seconds I get bounced out. Bye

·
Registered
292 Posts
I will no longer post in this forum until the problems are corrected. Every time
I log on and I try to reply to a post the d... forum wants to me to log on again. The few replies I am able to get on have to be extremely short because if I take more than 30 seconds I get bounced out. Bye
That has never happened to me - on any forum.

What browser are you using?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I am on Apple Safari, and this forum operates flawlessly for me. I have not seen any reports similar to yours. Perhaps your computer of software have developed some setting glitches. It can happen. I have a suggestion. Try turning your computer off and unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes. Then start the computer. That will force the computer to recheck its settings, and that might fix the problem.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Barbarian, Maybe describe how you are trying to access the forum. Operating system, browser, internet set up.

It's probably not a generic issue with the forum. Sounds like something between you and the forum is tearing down the session which is why I'm asking about your internet setup.

You are accessing forum from work or home?

Just trying to help.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well he won’t know if his issue is fixed until he replies again. Catch 22...he won’t reply.

I access this forum on iOS and Windows without any issues. Maybe he uses Linux?

·
Administrator
286 Posts
Without knowing more from the user there isn't anything I can do at the moment. But if he ever comes back, what you guys said: browser and device being used. Would also like to know if any form of cookie or ad blocker are in play

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
3,907 Posts
Probably cookie-blocking, which I would expect to result in the described behavior if the cookie is being used to store session info.

i.e. No cookie, no session info. No session info, session gets dropped/recycled/invalidated/sommat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts