·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you. Vedder makes good holsters.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats awesome! I have a Lighttuck for my Sig P365XL and it is excellent. I'll definitely order one for my PDP-C 4" w/Holosun 507C X2.
We may be living parallel gun lives -
I EDC a 365XL in a LT
Just put a Holosun 507C on my PDP.

However, I might be leaning toward the LightDraw (OWB) for the PDP. I'm in AZ, so If I'm carrying anything larger than the P365XL, I'm probably layered in clothing.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
We may be living parallel gun lives -
I EDC a 365XL in a LT
Just put a Holosun 507C on my PDP.

However, I might be leaning toward the LightDraw (OWB) for the PDP. I'm in AZ, so If I'm carrying anything larger than the P365XL, I'm probably layered in clothing.
To make it even more cosmic, I live in Tucson, Az. Go figure. LOL

·
Registered
40 Posts
Go figure.... The LightTuck is my go to holster but they weren't available when I got my Compact 4 so I ordered a Texas Holster Solutions "Pierce" holster which is also very nice. I probably should have called Vedder or just stopped by and ask when they would be able. They're only 15-20 minutes from my house and they are excellent to deal with.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Go figure.... The LightTuck is my go to holster but they weren't available when I got my Compact 4 so I ordered a Texas Holster Solutions "Pierce" holster which is also very nice. I probably should have called Vedder or just stopped by and ask when they would be able. They're only 15-20 minutes from my house and they are excellent to deal with.
I just ordered a Vedder Light Tuck for my PDP Compact 4" yesterday. I love their holsters. I got a Dara MRO minimalist that is nice, but I am very familiar and comfortable with Vedder Lighttuck. So I will be selling the Dara for $50 if anyone is interested?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts