Walther Forums banner

Variations in ppk safety plunger/ numrich parts

652 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  kat1950 
#1 ·
I recently bought an extractor spring, safety plunger and ejector spring from numrich to fix a couple issues with my Interams ppk. Some of the parts were listed as new production, which I initially thought would be compatible with my Interams, but aren't. The ejector spring fits, but moves around a little in the slot. The safety plunger is much larger than the original and doesn't fit at all. Any clarification on this would be appreciated. And also does m&m gunsmithing still keep an inventory of ppk parts? And if so do I just call and ask? Thanks in advance

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
...does m&m gunsmithing still keep an inventory of ppk parts? And if so do I just call and ask?
Is there some reluctance to do so?

M
Tried to navigate his site, but couldn't find any inventory/ online shop. I know numrich & m&m gunsmithing seem to be the top recommendations for parts. Just didn't know the best way to go about acquiring said parts.

#5 ·
Lol, wish I'd known about the ejector spring from Numrich being a problem. Things tiny. Contacted them this morning. Got a shipping label printed and packaged up ready to go. Sent m&m gunsmithing an email this morning as well, hope to hear back soon. Really want to carry this thing, but can't trust it in its current condition...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.