Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought an extractor spring, safety plunger and ejector spring from numrich to fix a couple issues with my Interams ppk. Some of the parts were listed as new production, which I initially thought would be compatible with my Interams, but aren't. The ejector spring fits, but moves around a little in the slot. The safety plunger is much larger than the original and doesn't fit at all. Any clarification on this would be appreciated. And also does m&m gunsmithing still keep an inventory of ppk parts? And if so do I just call and ask? Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...does m&m gunsmithing still keep an inventory of ppk parts? And if so do I just call and ask?
Is there some reluctance to do so?

M
Tried to navigate his site, but couldn't find any inventory/ online shop. I know numrich & m&m gunsmithing seem to be the top recommendations for parts. Just didn't know the best way to go about acquiring said parts.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Send that stuff back and tell those simpletons to send you the correct parts or a refund.

Forget the V-spring. Numrich will never get it right.

M

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Send that stuff back and tell those simpletons to send you the correct parts or a refund.

Forget the V-spring. Numrich will never get it right.

M
Lol, wish I'd known about the ejector spring from Numrich being a problem. Things tiny. Contacted them this morning. Got a shipping label printed and packaged up ready to go. Sent m&m gunsmithing an email this morning as well, hope to hear back soon. Really want to carry this thing, but can't trust it in its current condition...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts