Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help.

I'm considering selling my (purchased new) 9mm Sig P239 w/Crimson Trace Lasergrips, three factory magazines and all original paperwork & case. (Probably 500 rounds or less have been fired through it.)

Just looking for a fair ball park figure..

Thanks!

J.Pomeroy

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Since the trade forum is only for Walther and Walther related items and you're looking for price suggestions, I've moved this to the Free Range Time section...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since the trade forum is only for Walther and Walther related items and you're looking for price suggestions, I've moved this to the Free Range Time section...

BD:

Sure, no problem.

I may never get to use the Walther related section.. You just know I hopefully won't be parting with my P99c/AS, P99/AS or PPS.. :)

Thanks!

J Pomeroy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Help.

I'm considering selling my (purchased new) 9mm Sig P239 w/Crimson Trace Lasergrips, three factory magazines and all original paperwork & case. (Probably 500 rounds or less have been fired through it.)

Just looking for a fair ball park figure..

Thanks!

J.Pomeroy

PX15,
You might have better luck on the sigforum. I'm there everyday browsing and you could probably get a quick reply. I'm no dealer but I would think $600 to $650 because of the grips. I had a 239 in 9mm when it first came out and kick myself everytime I think about when I traded it:( :( .

Cazio

1 - 4 of 4 Posts