Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get rid of my P99 QA in 40 S&W. Would someone care to give me an educated guess on the value It is all "German proofed" and I will throw in the Sidearmor "First Addition" holster. I have put 300 rounds of Fiochi and Federal ,mixed(200 Fiochi and 100 Federal), and the idea of a blister on my arthritic thumb for every range session is not my idea of fun. Left handed the gun presents no problem but I shoot primarily right-handed.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have to think about seperating the holster from the pistol. Really trying to trade for a like condition Glock 26 or 27. Oh, the mag bodies are Metalife plated because I sent a Sig P245 off for slide and internals and the mags cost $10 bucks to get plated. One was free with the Sig and the other cost $10. I wish I could find my digital camera just to show how big the knuckle is where the thumb meets the hand.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I could figure out how to post a picture of the right hand gripping the gun I would be glad to show the right thumb. The holster is shown on the sidearmor website. It is the one on the right when the P99 is brought up. 1 1/2 belt loop with a 5degree cant. Basic holster! Best advise I got is rent the glock and see if it is what I want. If I have to spend some money then I will look at the Sig P239 also. Trigger would be the same as my P245.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.