Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got any experience with how well the PPK/s Umarex pistol replicates shooting a PPK/S?

I'm considering getting a CO2 pistol and building a trap to shoot indoors but wanted to see if anyone had already done it and what their experiences were.

And in the spirit of correct forum usage, I did three search on ppk, ppk/s and CO2 pistols, and dint turn up any threads via search that answered this question. Thanks up front for your help.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I've considered getting an airsoft version for training purposes. Airsoft allows me to shoot "attackers" from a draw. Think a Co2 would be too harmful for that.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Should've answered sooner, but the Umarex has an extended grip to accommodate the CO2 and doesn't handle any way at all like a real PPK/S. Feels similar (kind of), but is way lighter, cheaply made. For an $80 BB gun it's pretty okay with certain mods, especially to the CO2 cartridge screw, but it's a TOTALLY different gun. I have a Baikal Makarov CO2 which is the real deal, but set up for CO2, and I have a Makarov 9/18. Identical. So maybe I'm spoiled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts