Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friendsI really need to find a Walther Model 9 (25 ACAP) that operates well/fires without a problem. I don't care about wear and some visual issues as long as it fires. I don't care what year it is. I would buy a base model all the way up to a custom engraved one. I really need one as a 2nd back up pistol for my upcoming Afghanistan deployment. If anyone could sell me one I would be so thankful!!!
God bless the USA!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info! I've been looking on gun broker but I've sent message to them and none of them will guarantee that it fires so that's why I'm reaching out to other places. So I like to use it as a second backup because it is so small I can literally put it in my chest pocket and use that and my last resort. Trust me you would rather have a 25acp than throwing rocks or using your fists. People laugh at me but last deployment my little Walther saved my life one 2 occasions so now I can't even leave home without it. I use a military special hollow point with silver core and it easily penetrates what your shooting at.

I've seen images of really high end model 9s. Like they made a gold plated one. Where would someone like to go to try and buy one. Money is not a concern I need it and will pay for it.

So do you know of any other sites other than gun broker to find them? Like is there any Walther sites or other auction sites or classic gun sites you guys know of?

And if ANYONE on this site reads my post and ha a Walther model 9 that they know for sure will fire please contact me I will make it worth your wild cash wise!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I just checked Earl's Walther website and he shows P.O.R. and I do not know if he has one in stock and his # is on the website. Earl's has a good reputation and usually has everything in stock. The only negative comment you will hear is his prices are high,but his reputation is great and he is very helpful when asking questions.Best of luck from an 18 Alpha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks friend! But who is Earl and what is his website? Sorry I am not familiar with who your speaking of. Does he sell Walthers? Oh 18 Alpha? Very cool! Well ... Army Strong and thanks for your service! And for the help!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Just type in: Earl's Walther and pull up his website.Yes,he sells Walther pistols,magazines,parts and accessories.He normally has everything.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
You might also consider a Bauer version of the Baby Browning. Stainless might be good over there and will be not much larger and be less money than a Model 9.

·
Registered
434 Posts
You might also consider a Bauer version of the Baby Browning. Stainless might be good over there and will be not much larger and be less money than a Model 9.
Or PSA makes a top notch brand new version of the old Baby Browning/Bauer 6.35mm. It will cost a little more than the Bauer but still probably less than the Walther and it is available immediately at your LGS.

Oh, and it can be gotten with a threaded barrel for a suppressor if need be.

https://www.google.com/search?q=suppressed+baby+browning&biw=1600&bih=775&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1HCRVcuNHsOtyAST1LCwDg&ved=0CB0QsAQ#imgrc=ywbfpZEu8Z91EM:

http://www.precisionsmallarms.com/index.php/store

·
Registered
29 Posts
Friend,

I too would consider a bauer. I carried several different model nines during my younger years. I even carried one with ivory grips for a while but the truth is with two of those the extractor popped out and once it was lost. I dearly love the model9 but with a bauer you can trully depend on it. I even stick one in my trunks at the beach. just wash it with soapy water at night and your good to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts