Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got one, but don't need it. Easier with the fingers and just as fast.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes, I highly recommend it. They are a little expensive but it's a universal fit so you only have to buy one. It works great on all my single and double stack magazines, Walther, Sig, Colt, etc.. This and Talon grips are the best inventions since sliced bread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They are a top quality loader. Once you have used it you will be glad you bought it. I got one to load the 16 round mags on my Creed. A year latter I purchased a PPS M2 and used it on the single stack mags for it. I latter purchased another Lula as I wanted one in each of my pistol cases. I also purchased the adapter they make for it so single stack mags fit it perfectly. The adapter holds the single stack mags straight when you are loading them. You can load the single stack mags without the adapter but the adapter makes it work a lot better in my opinion. The Lula was worth the price for me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got one, but don't need it. Easier with the fingers and just as fast.

I just got one for a CZ Scorpion Carbine. Impossible, well almost, to load a 20 round and 30 round mag without one. The Mag Spring is so strong you will ruin your fingers in no time. Makes loading a cinch.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Reloading is a snap with this accessory. Be sure and obtain the single stack adapter.
Huh. I didn’t even know there was such a thing. Never had a need for one as the UpLuLa by itself works great with the PPS mags and I never thought to look for it.

Looks like this is the insert...the PPS M2 magazines appear to need the #14.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nope! This is the adapter:

maglula | Tools for loading and unloading magazines

The photo series shows clearly how they clip on to the base of the loader. The ones you linked to might also work (I've no experience of them), but the ones I've linked to are produced by Maglula.

Balor
Never needed the adapter with the Magula. And since I load my PPS and VP9 one right after the other at the range, it would just get in the way.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Never needed the adapter with the Magula. And since I load my PPS and VP9 one right after the other at the range, it would just get in the way.
Yes, it does indeed get in the way, if attached as shown using the metal ring - which is why I don't use the ring. You just have to be more careful that it doesn't go AWOL. Loading a single-row magazine with the loader/adapter is much less wobbly than without. The adapter clips on and off in an instant and is very convenient to use.

Balor

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Works great, in my experience. Will need the adaptor to use it for 1911 mags, otherwise the mag will shift around too much to load.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Nope! This is the adapter:

maglula | Tools for loading and unloading magazines

The photo series shows clearly how they clip on to the base of the loader. The ones you linked to might also work (I've no experience of them), but the ones I've linked to are produced by Maglula.

Balor
Looks like that would work too! Although at a price that approximates the UpLula itself.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lula loader

They are a little pricey for a piece of plastic, but I absolutely love it and worth every penny. I find I can load a 9mm magazine many times faster than fumbling by hand. My Q5 match came with a Lula type clone, but I never use it, Lula all the way. Buy it, you will never regret it.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Huh. I didn’t even know there was such a thing. Never had a need for one as the UpLuLa by itself works great with the PPS mags and I never thought to look for it.

Looks like this is the insert...the PPS M2 magazines appear to need the #14.
I'm in the same boat, as my UpLuLa (which I love and would NOT enjoy being without) works fine on my PPS mags without the single stack adapter.

·
Registered
196 Posts
had 3 uplulas for years . . . . . with sucess on single or double stacks,
before they said, " you need adapter " . . . . . . . don't need it.

pricey..... yeah . . . . but it WORKS !:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts