Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
I've been considering going the same route. Did they require any fitting?

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Hey no problem.......
I didn't do anything though :eek:

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
SW is correct. The grips make an outstanding gun look truly awesome. Bravo. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
SWEET!!!!! Damn, they look great!

Uncut is the best at helping out fitting these.... he helped me too. See below! Grips look better than the P5! Why do you think he's in my will?

Regards to all, Photo

·
Registered
122 Posts
The grips are beautiful. Are they made by Nills? For the price of Nills grips are you telling me that they need fitting? Please let us know what you had to do to make the grips work. Thanks.

Out West

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Uncut helped me out by fitting the Nils...trimming unwanted wood out with a Dremmel and sandpaper. They don't fit "out of the box".

photo

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I have yet to talk to somebody that could get the Nills on their P5 without some minor fitting......
but that is the only set of their grips, I know of, that needs fitting

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have yet to talk to somebody that could get the Nills on their P5 without some minor fitting......
but that is the only set of their grips, I know of, that needs fitting

JMOFO:

Guess it's a good thing Nills are so cheap to buy in the first place..:rolleyes:

J. Pomeroy

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I have talked to somebody at Nill about this......
I am not sure in what serial range the P5 was that they took the measurements from .... but they told me that they fit at factory.....
There is always a chance that the frame was slightly altered and they made a stockpile of grips that don't fit on the altered frames of the P5.....
The ones I fixed for "Photohause" needed the most work by far and I know for sure Nill did not intend to have these so out of spec.....
Besides the P5 grips I have five other Nill sets that all fit perfectly...
and if I ever should get another P5 I will buy another set of Nills too.... they are perfect for the P5 and worth every penny

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a set of Nill grips on one of my P5s and my HK P7M8. Quality grips that really add to a fine weapon. Worth every penny spent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts